Wednesday, January 28, 2009

reminder

We focused on zone 5 driving yesterday.  First with one line, then two.  I stayed on one, to refine a little, and make sure I could suggest things rather than ask, tell, or promise.  It was great to be reminded of the steps towards getting there, and not just put on two ropes and hang on!  I also attended a farrier prep session and was reminded that the root of the relationship building is indeed Level 1 with excellence.  It's not about the farrier (or natural hoof care practicioner ;0)  
     What does L1 with Excellence mean to you?  It has been one of those phrases that I've been blowing over.  It has not meant that much to me, until now, when I am ready to let it sink in.  Even though I had done a lot of farrier prep in the past,  I saw holes that directly related to my zone 5 driving, my haunches in finesse riding, and my driving game.  Pretty cool!  Tonight, I'd like to make a list of what L1 with excellence means to me.  Then I can see where I need to take it to.  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment