Monday, February 9, 2009

Packing the bubble

Sorry about the gap in posts.  My fourth week at the Parelli Center was an intimate time.  Returning to the real world is daunting.  I have come to love the growth that happens in the safe environment created here, and I am really scared of not growing further, or even regressing.  In the past, when I've left the Center, I have not done a god job of honoring my journey.  It has shown in my relationships with those closest to me, it has shown in the management of my daily activities and schedule, and it has shown in the painfully slow development in my relationships with all my horses.  So, I have really been preparing all week for my return.  If you see me walking around in a bubble, do not be surprised.  I will be trying really hard to carry my Parelli bubble with me at all times.
   I have left with Pat my application for the Mastery program!  Aaron and I have had much discussion about the process of becoming an endorsed Parelli Instructor.  I feel so ready for this challenge, and our relationship is now ready as well.  Having Aaron on board is not only necessary, but also icing on the cake for me.  I am so pumped to take on this challenge and his faith helps me go there.  
I think I will continue to blog here on my horsemanship progress.  If anyone has any questions about the Center and what it was like to be there, feel free to ask me!  I'd love to share.  One of my hopes was that this blog was able to give you a little insight to what a Center experience is like, and hopefully inspire you to go there.  I know it is financially hard, and hard to get the time away.  It will come back to you tenfold.  

4 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed all of your posts, and do hope that you continue to update us! I can't wait to meet up with you and Lori when we get back from Florida. That is really exciting about your professional plans....I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you Gretchen! I can't wait to hear how you plan on keeping your bubble going. Safe travels home-be careful with that bubble! I hear it is fragile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to seeing the changed you! Rose

    ReplyDelete